Friday, November 14, 2014

5-years-old and 7-months-old

Hello! Wow, I can't believe it has been 2.5 years since my last post. So much has changed since then! Niko is now a 5-year-old preschooler! He loves school, friends and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He's a sweet, kind boy, with an intuitive personality. Another big change is that he has a new sister, Mila Andrea born April 16, 2014! Mila is 7 months! She is full of smiles and loves to laugh at big brother. She is sitting, scooting and loves eating veggie puffs, but won't dare take a bottle, ever! They already have a sibling relationship that is so unique and special. I am a stat-at-home mom now, and do some freelance design work when I can. I love being home with my babies, and am so thankful to have such a loving, supportive husband who supports our new lifestyle with me at home. I'm not sure what this blog will become now, I just thought it would be nice to say a quick hello after such a long absence!



1 comment:

Roxanne said...

I'm happy to see you are having a happily ever after! I found your blog trying to find out about cavernoma surgery. My daughter has been diagnosed and is very scared.
So glad you have moved forward and even have a beautiful little girl. Wonderful news.
Thank you.